Give your family the gift of a beautifully unique Christmas experience by visiting Camarillo’s very-own historic landmark, magically transformed for the holiday season. Join the Camarillo Ranch Foundation for a special historic home tour of Adolfo Camarillo’s 1892 Queen Anne Victorian Mansion plus the 1905 Red Barn transformed into Santa’s Workshop. Learn about Camarillo family Christmas traditions as you step back in time with visions of by-gone eras.
The Camarillo Ranch Foundation Presents: Christmas at the Ranch with Santa
This year’s event (Dec 6 & 7) features:
- Time: From 5pm to 8pm (both days)
- Free Admission
- Have a Picture taken with Santa by a Professional Photographer ($20)
- Tour of the Camarillo Ranch House decorated for the Holidays!
- Visit Santa’s Workshop in the Red Barn
- Victorian Carolers
- Local Craft Vendors
- Festive Beverages and Treats for Purchase
Proceeds from the event support Camarillo Ranch Foundation’s educational programs.
*Children 2 years old and younger are free*
Admission includes a visit with Santa and a special Holiday tour of Adolfo Camarillo’s 1892 Queen Anne Victorian mansion.
Food and beverage available for purchase.